1. Click on the 'Pay Invoice' menu button at the top of any candyweb.us page.
2. Enter the Invoice Number* and click 'Pay Now'. You will be taken to PayPal to complete the payment.
3. Enter the amount you wish to pay* in the 'Unit Price' field, and click 'Update Totals'.
4. Now, you may log into your paypal account to make a payment via paypal, debit card or bank account.
5. Or, if you don't have a paypal account, use the 'Continue' link to make a direct payment with a credit or debit card.
* The Invoice Number is found at the top left portion of your invoice. If you have lost your invoice, you may Contact Us for a replacement.
If you are paying only late fees, and not an actual invoice, enter the word 'Late:' followed by the invoice number upon which the late fees accrued. If Invoice 384 was late, you would enter 'Late:384'.
** The amount you are paying should match the amount shown on the invoice. If you are unable to pay the full amount, you may make a partial payment, and the remainder will be invoiced again, but may incur late fees. If you have any late fees due on the invoice, you may add the late fees accrued (as of today) to the amount entered.
Late Fees: Any amount not received within 14 days of the invoice, will accrue late fees at a rate of 1% per day. If your invoice total is $300, and you pay it 17 days after the invoice date, please add $9 to the invoice amount.